Friday, March 22, 2013

SAMPLE ROOM: Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum & Power Brightening Mask 7 Day Challenge


When Sample Room finally posted that they are putting Shiseido White Lucent up for grabs I literally waited the entire day clicking the refresh button so that I could get a hold of it. Luckily, I was one of those people and so I took the Sample Room 7 Day Challenge.



I got sick after that week and sadly missed the Sample Room deadline. Nevertheless, my experience is too good that it has to be told!

Here's what I got!


Shiseido Intensive Spot Targeting Serum (Sample Size: 9ml)

A superior anti-spot serum with an intensified power formulation exclusively created to diminish stubborn dark spots. Shiseido-exclusive Melano Sensor System now targets troubling spots by crushing melanin* at its core and stopping the vicious cycle of dark-spot formation.** Persistent spots are reduced and future pigmentation is prevented, to even out skin tone for perfectly radiant skin.

*Re-starts division of cells that have hardened due to accumulated melanin.
**in vitro tests

To Use:
· Apply to cheeks, forehead, nose and chin.
· Smooth over entire face and massage into skin from the center of the face outwards.
· Repeat massage three times consecutively.

Full size: 30 ml / 50 ml
Price: PHP 5,650 / PHP 6,650


Shiseido White Lucent Power Brightening Mask (Sample Size: 1pc)

An original whitening mask inspired by iontophoresis, a beauty treatment that saturates skin with a generous amount of whitening ingredients. Through the power of Ion Force Technology, the whitening ingredients are absorbed deep within the skin for highly effective results.

To Use:
· Use after softener and / or serum once or twice a week
· Remove the mask after 10 minutes. Gently blend remaining essence into the skin.

Full size: 6 pcs
Price: PHP 3,250

Shiseido White Lucent Serum has a watery like consistency which can be easily absorbed by the skin. The scent is light almost smelled unscented for me. Anyway, I replaced my daily skin care routine of cleanser-softener-moisturizer with cleanser-serum to see if it truly works.

First few days were a bit disappointing as I had breakouts. I am almost hesitant back then but at the end of the day I decided to push through. Yes, it was a VERY GOOD choice indeed! In barely four days I started to feel the smoothness of my skin. My cousin also noticed that my face is more radiant saying that it is glowing.


On the seventh night, I replaced the serum with the Shiseido White Lucent Power Brightening Mask. I've tried several mask before but this one is different. The mask itself is thicker than the usual and fits perfectly onto my face. Also, I couldn't help but notice how the mask is fully soaked with essence when I opened it.
After waiting for about 10 minutes I took it off and spread the remaining essence into my skin. I feel refreshed after putting on the mask and my face instantly brightens.


In just seven days the dark spots around my eyes and nose area started to diminish. Dark spot on my nose visibly lightens.


I also noticed that my pores are a bit smaller than before and my face brightens.


Overall, Shiseido White Lucent Serum and Shiseido White Lucent Power Brightening Mask is a great combo. Shiseido White Lucent truly exceeded my expectations!

Much love,
ANGEL

No comments:

Post a Comment